RDT is a family-owned custom, commercial refrigeration manufacturing company servicing the foodservice industry located near Dallas, TX. RDT continues to provide the foodservice industry with best-in-class refrigeration rack systems, advanced refrigeration monitoring devices and intuitive defrost control systems.
We are presently seeking an Executive Assistant to provide support to our President and V.P. of Operations, including managing daily schedules, appointments, visits, meetings and travel arrangements.
The ideal candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills, and be able to organize their work using tools, like MS Word, Excel and office equipment. Ultimately, a successful Executive Assistant should ensure the efficient and smooth day-to-day operation of our front office.
- Greet visitors in a cheerful, professional manner
- Organize and schedule appointments in Outlook
- Maintain personnel files, e.g., benefits enrollment/changes, vacation requests, etc.
- Write and distribute email, letters, faxes and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Determine and track sales commissions for all Sales Reps and send out monthly commission reports
- Maintain filing system
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Maintain contact lists
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Proofreading and editing blog posts and other correspondence
We offer Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and a profit sharing plan.
Salary will be based upon experience and qualifications.
All interested applicants should submit the form to the right or send a resume to HR@rdtonline.com.